wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I will say one thing This "Critical Mass strain is SMELLY! AND GETTING MORE SO EACH DAY NOW.

Comment

look close! Can you see any frost?

Comment

Lol.........

Comment

Another gal. PHed water this morning. plant colas are getting very dense and both taller and fatter by the day. Tent starting to stink inside bad!(Think Pepe Le Pu) No smells outside tent so that's a good thing. I noticed colas are frosting up and have become sticky to my touch. Root temp. this morning 74 above. Tent temp. 74 above at canopy level. RH 20% and holding strong! The desert is a dry place so I think mold or rot chances are low with this grow. I hope to have this grow in 4-1 ounce jars and curing by by Christmas day! (Santa voted no on Prop 205 here in Arizona, I don't trust the guy)
            Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-16-2016, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Looks like my 4 ounce grow is still alive!.

Comment

Frickin Santa... way to ruin it.

Looking muy bueno!

Comment

Comment

I'm not sure what type of camera you use, but if you can find a "White Balance" setting (on most cameras and smartphones) you might be able to take some of the yellow out of your pictures. You want to look for a "Tungsten" or "Fluorescent" setting. Just an idea, I know you'll want nice pictures of your plants later to go back to and admire for years to come

Comment

Comment

This morning when I was watering my plant I noticed the colas are really DENCE looking. All Colas are still growing taller and FATTER each day. I even noticed a stray amber hair on one or two of my flowers. MANY Secondary popcorn flowers are growing as well (hash?). I suspect I may be only WEEKS away from my 4 ounce harvest. I added one gal. newts. mixed with water. Root temp. 75 above. Temp. at canopy level in tent 74 above. RH 22%. This variety is known to produce high levels of CBDs about 2%. THC level has been known to run in the 23% area. A married man must insist on high THC levels. (we suffer so)
                        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-17-2016, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Green75
                          Green75 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          True that.......

I think lots of people like high THC, both men and women

Comment

Colas are still getting fatter!. I noticed amber color on all buds. I suspect the plant is within weeks of Harvest. I hope I will get my 4 needed ounces in December. Added 1 gal. newt./.water mix. Root temp. 74 above. Tent temp. at canopy level 74 above. RH 16% and drying. I hope the low RH here will not hinder curing and drying time here. I am not worried about rot or molds of any kind. I have those 62% packs ready for my wide mouth jars. The oversize carbon filter seems to be doing its job no smell detected outside tent!. I will be cutting down on external cooling ventilation fans. The temp. here is now cool enough. Soon I also should be able to turn down the speed controller for the 747CFM inline fan as well. (After all , this is only a 2 foot by 4 foot tent.) Lots of extra air to play with when using a 747CFM 8 inch inline fan in such a small place.
                          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-18-2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

What is amber color....?

The tricomes on the bud?
                            Amber????

Comment

Tricomes! They are slowly turning red. I figure about 4 more weeks before I harvest

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X