No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some today photos! I do hope to get the 4 ounces I desire!

Comment

Comment

Won't be too much longer. Have you scoped the trichs yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Nugs View Post
          Won't be too much longer. Have you scoped the trichs yet?
          No I have not, I think harvest is many weeks away. Plant still growing

Comment

Fed a gal. of mixed newts. today. Plant looked alive new view.

Comment

Sweet....hang in there...you have seedlings going yet?

Comment

Close-up it looks like frost on my flower.

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
                  Sweet....hang in there...you have seedlings going yet?
                  No I will shut down for the holidays. I have many flying in to my home (from conservative areas of our country. (All pre Nixon age type folks, If you know what I mean) I will start again when all goes home. This could be my last holiday time so its important how I spend it I hope you understand. Besides, this grow hasn't finished yet.
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-15-2016, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Ahh shit nuttin...keep positive attitude....your new hobby will hopefully keep you young....let's go four ozs.!!!
                    Last edited by Green75; 11-15-2016, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
                      Ahh shit nuttin...keep positive attitude....your new hobby well hopefully keep you young....let's go four ozs.!!!
                      It sure smells like 4 ounces to me anyway (ever ran over a skunk?). Makes my eyes water every time the tent flap opens and I stick my head inside. The Carbon filter I got is doing a wonderful job. I smell nothing outside the tent NOTHING!. THE OVERSIZE 747 CFM rated VENTALATION SYSTEM IN MY GROW LETS ME OPEN THE TENT WIDE AND STILL NO SMELLS GET OUT OF MY FILTER. The negative air pressure so strong I almost thought my ears popped (or was that the King Louie the 14th I have been vapin and waken up to.
                      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-15-2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

A big stack of these arrived from Amazon. I hope I can use them in my jars

Comment

I am putting 1 of theses 8 gram packs in each jar with 1 ounce of curing weed for storage. 8 gram is a small size so 1 ounce max per pack.
                          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-15-2016, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I moved my light 6 inches closer to the canopy. They seem to like the yellow light. Root temp. 73 above tent temp.at canopy 73 above. RH 21% and holding steady.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                                X