Clear All

REMEMBER! I dontknownuttin

Comment

Comment

Day 63 of 80 still livin

Comment

Damn dude....sweet

Comment

Amazon just left a package at my door! someone loves me! THESE JUST MIGHT BE USEFULL SOON! These will work much better then the garden hedge trimmers I was going to use
            Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-12-2016, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Royal Nugs
              Royal Nugs commented
              Editing a comment
              Same ones I use. Good scissors.

• Grower-Aaron
              Grower-Aaron commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup those are the good ones. They also sell the same blade sizes with a more comfortable grip and a stronger spring. Still the fiskars brand. They hide them in the fabric/sewing/craft section at my local Walmart. They call them fabric shears I believe. I like em. Just thought I would share

1 more feeding and res. Change, ON THE 13th then its all water untill harvest. Less then 20 days left!

Comment

I added only PHed water today, 1 gal. in all. Plant colas are getting taller (about 2 and a half inches A DAY.) I noticed my plants are getting sticky and stinky! The main branch of my plant is THICK about two pencils thick (if you know what I mean.) I am still hoping to harvest the 4 ounces I desire.

Comment

You may need to change you flush start. Let the plant tell you when it's time.

The breeder time is a guideline. Your mileage may vary....

I know you have a nice scope for the trichomes. Patience dkn!

Comment

• Grower-Aaron
                  Grower-Aaron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A VERY loose guideline. I've had plants in for 3 or weeks longer than than breeder recommendations. Not that u won't good buds if u follow the time line to the letter but if u wait and let your plants tell u that they are ready, instead of a calendar, you'll get better bud. And more of it

Originally posted by Royal Nugs View Post
                You may need to change you flush start. Let the plant tell you when it's time.

The breeder time is a guideline. Your mileage may vary....

I know you have a nice scope for the trichomes. Patience dkn!
                Its easy for me to wait until the last min. to harvest, as I have a store down the street full of medical weed. for sale 11 hours a day. . And a state issued/extorted $300.00 medical card so they will let me in the "non profit" dispensary to buy it at inflated "non profit" cost. from a counter person age 20. fast check out much faster then W.M. that's for sure I will give them that!. They also give you a hearty thank you and a BIG smile as they empty your wallet. Too bad they are robbing my retirement fund to pay business rent and wages of 20 year olds. My cost per year has been $3,200.32 in dispensary "non profit" weed. Makes ya wonder why they did not pass prop 205 here in Arizona. (yea right). I can buy the card, But think about it.......most folks do not have a extra $300.00 bucks to buy a medical card (its not fair). EVEN IF THEY GET A CARD THEY STILL HAVE TO PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR SECOND SHELF MEDICATION. I believe the ONLY motive for 205 not passing is the ALLMIGHTY DOLLAR!
                Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-12-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

Comment

I went ahead and flushed my res. I refilled my res. with bloom food!. I mixed the amount at 60% of recommended label dose and PHed the newts. in pure water!. My plant is large for a Auto Flower so I fed her a day early!. This will be the LAST flush and feed before 2 weeks of pure water flush. I hope I achieve my goal of 4 ounces!!!
                    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-12-2016, 04:29 PM.

Comment

It is now day 64 of 80 we are in the final stretch!. My plant now will ONLY receive PHed and pure water until harvest!!!., The breederr stated this plant goes from seed to harvest in less then 60 days. I have learned from others that it takes longer then the seed store says. (after all, they need to sell seeds!)

Comment

I still think you should wait on that flush. Good luck though!

Comment

I second that....

Comment

Why should I wait on flushing?????. I wish to harvest, trim dry, and properly store my harvest before the holiday. I wish to concentrate on the important people my friends and family. I do not wish to be taking care of plants the last two weeks in December. when January comes that will be a different story. My tent will be moving to a more secure location next grow. I have my seeds ready to go!!. I have learned much here thanks!

Comment

• Grower-Aaron
                              Grower-Aaron commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I get that u want to be with family at the holidays. You gotta have priorities. And u can harvest but it'll probably be to early, it's hard to say without physically seeing the plant. But if you do cut early the buds won't be at their full potential. And I would hate to have u be discouraged from all this effort will sub-par results. The best I could say is if you do cut early don't judge based on this grow. Besides it was your first one. Imagine how much smoother the next one will be with all that you have learned

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X