No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another half gal. newt. water mix. Plant still alive. Colas growing larger each day. Root temp. 68 above. Tent temp. at canopy level 68 above. RH 26% and drying. Red hair popping out all over my buds!. Colas getting taller and thicker. I suspect a harvest will soon be here.

Comment

The 600 watt light 24 hours a day, doesn't seem to bother my plant. I guess it does not need to sleep much. No fox tailing that I can see at all. I do see colas with nice structure and density. AND STICKY!!!
      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-24-2016, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Looks like santa is on the way!!!!! MY BETTER HALF TIED SLAY BELLS ON MY INSLATED DUCTING!. THE VIBRATION FROM AIR MOVEMENT IN THE DUCTING CAUSES THE BELLS TO RITHMICLY CHIME. Good thing I closed the chimney flu. I do not need any one using my chimney this season. HO HO HO
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-24-2016, 08:26 AM.

Comment

A fresh shot taken this morning. I think harvest is near!

Comment

Looks nice brother.

Comment

9 days left...

Comment

This grow has been harvested!!!!

Comment

Oh dang, you already harvested?.. so hope it works out okay!

Comment

I thought yesterday you expected it to be another week or two?
                    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                    600W HPS
                    Coco
                    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
                    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• OzBud
                      OzBud commented
                      Editing a comment
                      plenty of white hairs still in those photos

Never go by white hairs or red hairs...those tricomes are cloudy in all the right places...enjoy

Comment

I managed to salvage all the res. DWC stuff pumps, air stones the aquarium heater and everything else from the root ball. I had to use wire cutters to cut all the roots away. two main tap roots were as big round as my finger. Root ball filled up res. and was only 2 inches from the top. Next time fewer plants. I am willing to bet that I can get the same weight with only two plants instead of 3 in my small tent.
                      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-25-2016, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Any idea if u hit the mark u wanted? Got any pictures of some trimmed up bud? I've been following your posts a little and I would love to see what you got for all your hard work

Comment

Photos were posted in this forum under "Harvest" Grow produced 7.25 ounces total just under a half pound

Comment

Nice. I hope you're happy with it 😁 It's a nice feeling when they are all done isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by NebulaHaze View Post
                              Speaking of, are you using a "good bacteria" supplement like Hydroguard to prevent root rot? I don't believe in a lot of supplements but if you're in hydro I believe Hydroguard is almost essential because it's really effective at preventing root rot Your seedlings look great so far, it's the picture of health!
                              Can confirm. I have done exclusively hydro and starting off at 1/4 strength is the way to go but Hydroguard is KEY! I have not had any root problems since starting to use Hydroguard (not promoting just saying). There is nothing worse than growing a plant then having to toss it because root rot destroyed the roots and they fall off...had that happen once. Never again!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X